Paintless Dent Removal Orlando FL
The Paintless Dent Removal is a more affordable and less intrusive way of removing minor dents from the body of a vehicle. It works on all kinds of minor dents, dings, and creases, although the shallower the dent, the better the results will be.
Its technique is simple: it uses special tools and gadgets to ‘massage’ and slowly molds the metal back to its original form. It uses metal rods, and body picks to push the dents out from underneath the body panel. It also uses specially designed tabs or glue to pull out the dents from the outside of the car’s panel.
Procedures for Paintless Dent Repair / Removal
Metals that push out higher after this procedure are tapped back into perfect alignment.
Tools are used to match the original contours of the vehicle.
- It is less expensive–no need to pay for new car paint or panels.
- It’s faster–the process usually takes less than two hours, and it doesn’t require many steps compared to the traditional dent removal methods; you also won’t need to wait for new parts and paint to arrive.
- It retains your car’s paint and body panels-the vehicle maintains its structure and paints color.
- It maintains your vehicle’s market value longer–applying car paint over a vehicle’s original one can significantly lessen its resale value.
- Plastic bumpers and other parts can’t be repaired using Paintless Dent Repair.
- Paint scratches and chips that exist on small or minor dents can’t be replaced.
- Some parts–such as window glass, door panels, hardware, paint, and interiors–can’t be repaired using this technique.
Car dents may not be a severe problem that can affect your vehicle’s performance, but they can still affect your car’s appearance and market value just the same. Luckily, they can easily be removed using the two options discussed above. Weigh their pros and cons carefully, so you’re sure that you’re choosing the proper car repair for your vehicle.